Renew Your Approved Provider Status
All Approved Providers are valid for a three-year period. Once your three-year period is up, you are required to renew your Approved Provider status.
Please note: Each course must be submitted, reviewed, and approved prior to offering NCBTMB continuing education hours.
For a full list of all Approved Provider for Continuing Education FAQs, click here.
Approved Provider Renewal Requirements
- Submit Updated Instructor Names/Resumes (must meet NCBTMB's AP Instructor Qualifications)
- Confirm Course Offerings
- Submit Due Renewal Fees
- Reaffirm Commitment to Uphold NCBTMB's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
Approved Provider Renewal Costs
- $225 for individuals
- $450 for organizations or conference/tradeshow providers
- $35 per new course submitted
- $50 for New York Sponsorship approval
Please Note: All APs are valid for 3 years from the date NCBTMB approves your application. Costs for first-time applicants, as well as renewal applicants, are the same.