Renew Your Approved Provider Status
All Approved Providers are valid for a three-year period. Once your three-year period is up, you will need to resubmit the same documents, and follow the same protocol, as you did when you first applied.
Please note that each course must be submitted, reviewed, and approved prior to offering NCBTMB continuing education hours.
For a full list of all Approved Provider for Continuing Education FAQs, click here.
Approved Provider Renewal Requirements
- Meet NCBTMB's AP Instructor Qualifications (click here)
- Provide necessary course documentation (description, learning outcomes, syllabus)
- Must have taught the course at least 1 time within the last year to a group of 5 or more participants
- Completed feedback forms from 5+ participants
Approved Provider Renewal Costs
- $225 for individuals
- $450 for organizations or conference/tradeshow providers
- $25 per new course submitted
- $50 for New York Sponsorship approval
Please Note: All APs are valid for 3 years from the date NCBTMB approves your application. Costs for first-time applicants, as well as renewal applicants, are the same.