NCBTMB is proud to launch a new Operating System dedicated to streamlining and improving your user experience. Since this is new, we recognize there may be some questions on how to access your account for the first time, where to go to begin your renewal applications, and how to update your personal information. We are here to help!
The Best Method to Accessing Our Operating System
While our new Operating System is 100% mobile and responsive design, we highly recommend you do NOT use your mobile device to complete your Initial and/or Renewal applications. Please use a laptop or desktop to complete these applications.
We highly recommend you also use the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser. While our new system is compatible with all browsers, we recommend Chrome or Firefox as preferred browsers.
How to Log In/Troubleshoot Username & Password
- First and foremost, be sure you are on the current NCBTMB website, www.ncbtmb.org, prior to entering your information. Please delete any previously saved bookmarks to our old Operating System to avoid any future confusion.
- When you are at www.ncbtmb.org, click “Login” from the upper left. Your login screen will look like this:
- Your username will be the email address associated with your NCBTMB account. If you are unsure which email address is registered to your NCBTMB account, please contact us.
- If, for any reason, our system does not recognize your username or password, please first try using the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address, which will send an account recovery link to the email address provided. Please allow a few minutes for the recovery email and link to arrive to avoid an ‘Invalid Key’ error.
- If the ‘Forgot Password’ page responds with an error message stating your email address is not recognized, please note that the email address entered must match the exact same email address that is currently linked to your account.
- If these options are unsuccessful, please email us at email@example.com or Live Chat (M-F, 8:30am – 4pm) for further assistance. We can provide you with login information to access your account, and if you wish to utilize this option, please note in your email that you have attempted the previously listed steps to try logging in.
How to Complete Your Board Certification Renewal Application
As our largest and most popular program, most inquiries we receive relate to the Board Certification Renewal applications. Please see below for a few tips/tricks to completing your Board Certification Renewal application:
- Login to your NCBTMB account.
- Once logged in, select ‘Renewal’ from the Quick Links menu on your account’s home page:
- Once selected, choose the “Board Certification Renewal Application”
- Complete this form in its entirety (it is sectioned in steps and will prompt you each time you progress) and due payment to complete your application. Please note that renewal applications will not be approved unless all 24 CEs, including 3 CEs in Research and 3 CEs in Ethics, are provided.
- If you need to add multiple courses in any section, please use the ‘+’ symbol (located at the end of your course entry line).
- To remove an errant or additional course field, simply use the ‘Remove’ symbol (looks like a circle with a minus sign inside).
- If you would like to save your form and continue it later, please use the ‘Save and Continue Later’ link on the bottom of the page. This will provide you with a link you can send to yourself via email to access your saved application at any time within 30 days. Please note that you must be logged into your account before using the link to access the saved application.
- After your application has been submitted, you will be prompted to complete your background check. The link for your background check is displayed on your screen immediately upon submission of your application. If for any reason you do not see the link, or close out of the screen too quickly, rest assured: A copy of the link and instructions will be sent by email.
- When completing your background check with our partner, IntelliCorp, please ensure that all pop-up blockers on your web browser are disabled before using the link.
- Keep in mind that the photo ID upload on the background check is OPTIONAL and is not required to complete your background check.
Last but not least: If you are unsure if your background check or renewal application have been successfully submitted, login to your NCBTMB Account and click “Applications History.” There, you will see your pending application and any applicable status.
Still do not see your application or unsure where to look? We are here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Live Chat, or call 1-800-296-0664, and we will be more than happy to verify this for you.
How to Print a Copy of Your Receipt
Many times, we receive requests from Certificants and Approved Providers who request a copy of a receipt or application. The new NCBTMB Operating System allows you to do this!
To print a copy of your receipt, you must:
- Login to your NCBTMB account
- Click “Applications History”
- Find the application or form you wish to generate a receipt for
- Click the “View Details” link
- Once clicked, a copy of your form, including your payment transaction, will be displayed. Click “Print” from the upper-right corner of your screen.
- You may choose to print to your desired source, or Save as PDF to record electronically.
Something you wish to see here? Email us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help.