Burr Ridge, IL – The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) is proud to partner with the Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) to release the latest in their FREE Research Webinar Series.
The most recent webinar in the series, Massage for Recovery: Lymphatic Massage, took place on July 28, 2021. The broadcast featured Robin Anderson, MTF President, Jeffrey Horowitz, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Kathleen Lisson, CMB, CLT, and Dolly Wallace, NCBTMB President.
Massage therapists successfully completing the class and exam will receive 1 free CE. A full recording of the live broadcast is available now:
- To complete the quiz/earn 1 CE from Massage Therapy Foundation, please visit the MTF website.
- For questions on the exam contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MTF is an NCBTMB Approved Provider. Approved CEs completed through MTF will be accepted toward Board Certification renewal requirements.
Previous NCBTMB/MTF Research Series Recordings Also Available for FREE CE:
- Part I: Why Research?
- Part II: What is Research?
- Part III: How to Find Quality Resources
- Part IV: Case Reports
- Part V: Massage Therapy for Pain Management
We hope you will join us for our next webinar in September 2021!
A full recording of the live broadcast is available now: