Burr Ridge, IL. (December 4, 2020)—The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) is proud to partner with the Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) to introduce a FREE Research Webinar Series.
The webinar in the series, Part V: Massage Therapy for Pain Management, took place on Dec. 3, 2020 @ 1pmCT / 2pm ET. The broadcast featured Portia Resnick, NCBTMB, and Doug Nelson, MTF.
A full recording of the live broadcast is available now:
- Chronic Pain
- Trends and Financial Burdens of Pain
- Types of Pain
- Biological, Psychological, and Sociological Aspects of Pain
- Massage Therapy’s Role
- Pain Scales
- Clinical Application
- Breathing to Reduce Pain
- And More
- To complete the quiz/earn 1 CE from Massage Therapy Foundation, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/2019webinar/
- Please DO NOT contact NCBTMB for information on CE; you must contact MTF directly at email@example.com or visit the above link for more details.
- MTF is an NCBTMB Approved Provider. Any CE completed through MTF will be accepted toward Board Certification Renewal requirements.
- If you are interesting in getting involved with research/MTF, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/get-involved/
Previous NCB/MTF Research Series Recordings Still Available for FREE CE:
- Part I: Why Research?
- Part II: What is Research?
- Part III: How to Find Quality Resources
- Part IV: Case Reports
Please Note: The same link on MTF’s website will provide the opportunity to earn 1 CE for Parts I, II, III, IV, and V.
We hope you will join us for our next webinar in February 2021!