Burr Ridge, Ill. (May 21, 2020)—The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) is proud to partner with the Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) to introduce a FREE Research Webinar Series.
The four webinar in the series, Part IV: Case Reports, took place on May 21, 2020 @ 1pmCT / 2pm ET. The broadcast featured Portia Resnick, NCBTMB, Doug Nelson, MTF, and Ruth Werner.
A full recording of the live broadcast is available now:
- What are Case Reports
- Where do they fit in the Research hierarchy?
- Why are they useful?
- Structure of Case Reports
- Scientific Method
- How to Get Started on Your Own Case Report
- Case Report Resources
- And more!
- To complete the quiz/earn 1 CE from Massage Therapy Foundation, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/2019webinar/
- Please DO NOT contact NCBTMB for information on CE; you must contact MTF directly at email@example.com or visit the above link for more details.
- MTF is an NCBTMB Approved Provider. Any CE completed through MTF will be accepted toward Board Certification Renewal requirements.
- If you are interesting in getting involved with research/MTF, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/get-involved/
Previous NCB/MTF Research Series Recordings Still Available for FREE CE:
Please Note: The same link on MTF’s website will provide the opportunity to earn 1 CE for Parts I, II, III, and IV.
We hope you will join us for our next webinar in July 2020!