Burr Ridge, Ill. (December 3, 2019)—The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) is proud to partner with the Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) to introduce a FREE Research Webinar Series.
The third webinar in the series, Part III: How to Find Quality Resources, took place on December 3, 2019 @ 1pmCT / 2pm ET. The broadcast featured Donna Sarvello, NCBTMB, Doug Nelson, MTF, JoEllen Sefton, Auburn University, and Lily Zandieh, Auburn University.
A full recording of the live broadcast is available now:
- How to find research to help inform your massage practice
- Sources for massage research information
- How to search a research database
- Understanding different research types
- Deciding which sources to trust and when to apply new massage knowledge in your practice
- To complete the quiz/earn 1 CE from Massage Therapy Foundation, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/2019webinar/
- Please DO NOT contact NCBTMB for information on CE; you must contact MTF directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the above link for more details.
- MTF is an NCBTMB Approved Provider. Any CE completed through MTF will be accepted toward Board Certification Renewal requirements.
- If you are interesting in getting involved with research/MTF, please visit http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/get-involved/
To watch Part I (Why Research?), please click here. The same link on MTF’s website will provide the opportunity to earn 1 CE for Parts I and II in addition to today’s broadcast.
We hope you will join us for Part IV in early 2020!