My Account FAQs

My Account FAQs

If you believe you have a NCBTMB account and cannot recall your password, enter your email address on file and click the “Forgot Password” link on the login screen.

If you are unsure which email address is on file, contact us at or call us at 1-800-296-0664.

To create a NCBTMB account, click “Register” from the upper left corner of the homepage. Please enter all required information and click “Submit.”

To complete applications with NCBTMB, you must first login to your NCBTMB account on by clicking “Login” at the top of the page.

If you do not have a NCBTMB account, click “Register” at the top left of the page, fill out all required information, and Submit. You can then login to your NCBTMB account.

To access applications once logged in, click on “Initial Applications” from the Quick Links portion of your dashboard.

To change your name on your NCBTMB account, you must complete an official Name Change Request Form and submit the appropriate documentation (e.g. divorce decree, marriage certificate).

  1. Login to your account at
  2. Click Additional Forms.=
  3. Complete the Name Change Form & Submit legal documentation showing your name change
  4. Click Submit

There is no cost to complete a Name Change Request Form.

NCBTMB must send all official Score Reports to state boards; you cannot send a Score Report on your own behalf.

  • Login to your account at
  • Click on “Score Report Request” from the Quick Links menu
  • Fill out all required information
  • Make Payment
  • Click Submit

The fee per Score Report is $25.

All applications will expire within 90 days if left Pending. Incomplete applications (not yet submitted) expire within 30 days.

You will have the option to “Save & Continue Later” on most NCBTMB Forms. This function allows you to email yourself with a link to continue your application. You must be logged in to your NCBTMB account when accessing this link in the future.

Once an application has expired, applicants will have to complete a new application and add all required documentation to the new application. Expired applications are non-refundable.

Load More