The NCBTMB Directory is a free, personalized listing aimed to help promote your practice, organization, and/or school. As all Directory Listings are 100% customizable, you have complete control of what information is displayed on the NCBTMB Directory for public use.
To access/edit your Directory Listing:
- Login to your NCBTMB account at www.ncbtmb.org
- Choose the NCBTMB account you wish to edit (displayed as large blue tiles on your Dashboard):
- Click on “Board Certified Therapist” to view/edit Board Certified Listing(s)
- Click on “Approved CE Providers” to view/edit Approved Provider Listing(s)
- Click on “Courses” to view/edit your AP Course Listing(s)
- Click on “Assigned Schools” to view/edit your Assigned School Listing
- Click “Edit My Free Directory Listing”
- A new window will appear showcasing all available fields/information
- Edit your Directory Listing as you see fit
- When done, click “Review My Listing” to preview how your listing will look (including your updates)
- When ready, click “Publish” to make your updates live
You can access/update your Directory listing 24/7, 365. All you need to do is login to your NCBTMB account on www.ncbtmb.org and follow the same process.
The Directory replaces our previous “Find A…” apps.