The NCBTMB Approved Provider Code of Conduct is as follows:
As an applicant for approval, I/our organization agree(s) to:
- Provide accurate information to the NCBTMB in all transactions to the best of our knowledge.
- Assure that course credits are awarded only to certiﬁcants who successfully complete the course according to the published requirements.
- Conduct the operations and programs in an ethical manner that respects the rights and worth of the clients we serve.
- Use and display the provider statement and logo according to the NCBTMB requirements.
- Furnish requested information, work cooperatively with the NCBTMB and pay fees in a timely manner.
- Accept that the NCBTMB audits courses for purposes of compliance with the criteria.
- After due review and comment period, abide by any revisions of the criteria or inform the NCBTMB of any intention to withdraw providership.
- Maintain compliance with the NCBTMB’s Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the NCBTMB criteria/standards or relinquish the NCBTMB approval status after due process.
- Report to the NCBTMB within thirty (30) days any major organizational or program change that impacts the operation of the administrative unit on which provider approval is based.