What information do my certificates need to display?
- Participant’s name
- Course title exactly as it appears int he NCBTMB directory*
- Course completion date
- Course type (Live, Home Study or Webinar)
- Recorded webinars are considered home study courses
- The Provider’s address or email address
- NCBTMB Approved Provider number
- Number of Continuing Education hours for which course is approved. Certificates with hours that differ from those approved will be rejected by NCBTMB and by state boards.*
- Must be listed as CEs, not CEUs
- The Approved Provider’s Name as listed on the AP account.
- Signature of the Approved Provider
*NCBTMB can only accept certificates with course title as approved and corresponding CE hours as approved. This is a requirement of both NCBTMB’s accreditation with NCCA and our agreements with several state boards to serve as a resource for their audit processes.