To edit or create segments for your current approved course, you must:
- Login to your Approved Provider account at ncbtmb.org.
- Click “Additional Forms” from the Quick Links menu
- Scroll down to the Approved Provider applications and click the “Existing Course Update”
- Complete the form, as required
- Once your form is complete, click “Submit Form”
- There is no charge to make changes to an existing course
Please Note: Please be sure to only issue certificates for your NCBTMB approved courses that match, exactly, to the course title and number of hours we have on file. NCBTMB will not accept CE certificates that differ in course title and number of hours from your NCBTMB approved courses. Such CE certificates may also have the potential to be rejected by a state regulatory board.
NCBTMB makes every effort to review your requests as soon as possible. We typically process all requests within four weeks from the date of submission. You can view the status of all your applications by logging into your account and clicking on “Applications History” from the Dashboard.