Along with meeting our minimum 500-hour curriculum requirements, Non-Accredited schools must also submit the following materials:
- Completed contact information and the 20 questions requested in the application,
- Proof of required business license,
- Proof of business ownership,
- List of instructors and their resumes and qualifications,
- Licenses and credentials of massage therapists (within states that require licensure),
- Your school’s attendance policy,
- Your school’s program descriptions with course catalog,
- Syllabi outlines for each course,
- Cope of a signed, sample transcript for all massage therapy programs your school offers, and
- Breakdown of curriculum hours.*
*Note: All 500 hours of core curriculum must be live, in class with an instructor present. NCBTMB no longer accepts online learning in core curriculum for Non-Accredited programs.
Once the above materials are received, your Assigned School application will be complete. NCBTMB will notify you with your Assigned School Code upon review.
Please update information with NCBTMB at all times. This is not only to protect students who attend your school, but also to protect the school from people who may try to falsify your documents.
NCBTMB reserves the right to deny or revoke a school from a voluntary Assigned School Code if the school misrepresents its students, education, or any documentation submitted to NCBTMB.