All Approved Providers are valid for three years from the date NCBTMB approves your application. Costs for first-time applicants, as well as renewal applicants, are the same:
- $225 for individuals
- $450 for organizations or conference/tradeshow providers
- $35 per new class submitted* (one-time fee)
- $50 for conference or tradeshow submissions (up to the first 50 classes)
- $50 per each additional 1-50 courses
- Additional $50 per renewal charge associated with Approved Providers that want to be sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs**
*Please note that each course must be submitted, reviewed, and approved prior to offering NCBTMB continuing education hours. Additionally, instructors teaching under Organization status accounts must first be submitted to and approved by NCBTMB prior to teaching and issuing CEs.
** NY will only accept CEs from a CE Provider that NY approves or that is sponsored by an entity that has been approved by the NY Board. NCBTMB is a New York approved Sponsor and will pass this sponsorship to its Approved Providers.