How can I be sure the courses I submit with Renewal will be accepted?
When submitting CE courses toward your Board Renewal, keep in mind the following:
- All courses must be completed within your eligible two-year Renewal period
- CE cannot be used multiple times within or across renewal periods and cannot be carried over. (If you renew late, your CE must be dated after your late renewal approval date)
- All courses must be through an NCBTMB Approved Provider or accredited college or university
- The course itself must be approved by NCBTMB (the AP being approved is not enough; check with your AP to ensure the course is also approved)
- You have the correct AP Number and/or Name to enter on your Application
If you are unsure of your eligible two-year Renewal period, or have any questions on a course, contact us.