To add new classes to your current Approved Provider account, it’s relatively simple.
Check out these helpful steps for adding your new class:
- Login to your Approved Provider account at ncbtmb.org.
- Click “Initial Applications” from the Quick Links Menu
- Scroll down to the Approved Provider Forms and click on Approved Provider New Course(s) Form.
- Complete the form, as required.
- Once your form is complete, click Submit Form.
NCBTMB makes every effort to review your course additions as soon as possible. We typically process all requests within four weeks from the date of submission. You can view the status of all your applications by logging into your account and clicking on “Applications History” from the Quick Links menu.
Please note that, upon approval, you can retroactively grant CE’s for any course that you taught during the approval process.