Important information for first-time applicants:
- The Approved Provider Application fee to both apply and renew is $225 (Individuals) and $450 (Organizations and Conference/Tradeshow Providers) for a three-year period.
- Each separate course submission for an Individual or Organization Approved Provider is $25.
- Multiple courses that contain information about the same modality and level of understanding, working with different areas of the body are considered the same course.
- Courses that are taught for different amounts of CEs due to teaching for different venues are considered one course.
- Tip: Submit the longest version of a class that will be broken into segments to avoid being charged for different courses.
- The application is equipped to list a primary course and the different courses that may be segmented out of the primary course.
- Organizations that hold a conference or tradeshow with four or more instructors must submit $100 for the review of the conference or tradeshow.
- All organizations that only hold conferences or tradeshows will submit $100 for the review of the instructors and courses being taught for the conference/tradeshow.
- Instructors teaching under Organization status accounts must first be submitted to and approved by NCBTMB prior to teaching and issuing CEs.
Important information regarding new course submissions:
- Each separate course submission for an Individual or Organization AP is $25.
- Each course must be submitted, reviewed, and approved prior to offering NCBTMB continuing education hours.
- There will be an additional $50 per three-year renewal charge associated with Approved Providers that want to be sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs.
- NY will only accept CEs from a CE Provider that NY approves or that is sponsored by an entity that has been approved by the NY Board. NCBTMB is a New York approved Sponsor and will pass this sponsorship to its Approved Providers.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-296-0664.