Course Category: Documentation
Treatment planning is the foundation of providing efficient and effective therapeutic massage treatments that meet the client’s needs. Having a solid treatment planning methodology increases the quality of the sessions. This course covers:
• The importance of treatment planning in meeting client needs in an efficient manner.
• SOAP methodology as a foundation for effective and efficient treatment planning.
• Subjective and objective data and their sources.
• Common types of assessments used in developing a treatment plan.
• Basic principles of writing SOAP notes and the importance of having written session notes.