Approved Ce Provider Category: Approved Providers
Mind-Body Health with Flower Remedies
Learn the Bach flower essences to help restore your own emotional well-being after hours spent working with clients. Enhance the healing benefits of massage by helping your clients manage their stress and emotional states. Address the underlying stressors which contribute to client worries and tension.
This all-natural system is a safe and gentle complement to any healing modality.
• Three levels of training available
• All levels of training now available live online via the Bach Flower Institute with experienced teachers
• Flower essence practitioner training is taught by master teachers with decades of flower remedy wisdom in small interactive classes.
• Approved CE provider (NCBTMB, NCCAOM, ANMCB)
• Completion of all three levels leads to recognition as a Bach Flower Certified Practitioner (BFCP) and membership in the Bach Flower Practitioner Alliance
Flower essences work well with any other healing modality – no interaction or side effects.
This is a three-tier flower remedy certification program, ranging from introductory level to practitioner training. The program is designed to teach the safe and simple healing system of Dr Edward Bach. The program was founded by Nancy Buono, BFCP. Nancy has over 35 years experience as a Bach flower certified practitioner, and has trained practitioners and teachers throughout the world since 1998. Our experienced teaching team offers courses both live online and in person (when and where possible).