What Our ITEC Partnership Means For Your Assigned School
Webinar: What Our ITEC Partnership Means for Your Assigned School
Thank you to all who joined us for our exciting webinar featuring ITEC on Tuesday, March 24th, 2015 at 10am CDT / 11am EST! Together, NCBTMB Board Chair, Dr. Leena, and VP of Educational Support, Donna Sarvello, were proud to host ITEC leaders Jane Foulston, Chief Executive, and Elaine Hall, Quality & Qualifications Manager, as they introduced the ITEC organization and detailed key facts on the various international and specialty certifications attainable.
Click here to download the presentation slides.
This is an ideal opportunity for Assigned Schools looking to:
- Maximize per student revenue opportunities,
- Gain a competitive edge, and
- Offer the very best education to our next generation of massage therapists.
The webinar introduced:
- The latest details on our exiting new partnership with ITEC,
- How partnership empowers your NCBTMB Assigned School to become an ITEC Registered School, and
- How to gain access to a range of international massage and related specialty certifications, recognized in over 40 countries worldwide.
Specific topics covered include:
- NCBTMB introduction to the partnership with ITEC
- Very brief introduction to ITEC - Jane Foulston, Chief Executive (ITEC)
- Introduction to ITEC’s Certifications - Elaine Hall, Quality & Qualifications Manager (ITEC)
- Benefits of International Approval for You and Your Students
- Outline of ITEC’s International Registration Process
- Live Q&A