As a nonprofit organization, NCBTMB volunteers are vital to our success—and the success of our certificants. While day-to-day operations are handled by an experienced team of staff members, it is our volunteers who contribute the real-world expertise and experience needed to drive our organization and its mission.
Become a Volunteer
If you are interested in joining our dedicated community of volunteers, we would be pleased to welcome you. We have a number of exciting opportunities within our workgroups. Check back here for current openings.
NCBTMB volunteer opportunities include:
- Approved Provider Committee
- Ethics and Standards Committee
- Exam Development Committee
- Subject Matter Experts (currently inactive)
Currently, we are seeking volunteers in the following area(s):
- Ethics and Standards Committee – Ethics and Standards Committee members review and investigate complaints against certificants and applicants. Minimum requirements for this volunteer position include current NCBTMB certification, five years of experience in the massage profession and experience with professional standards.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these committees, please log into your NCBTMB account, choose the “Complete a Form” link and then choose “Volunteer Application”.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.