COMTA: The Importance of Accreditation for Your School
Date/Time: Thursday, October 29th, 2015 at Noon CST / 1pm EST
Thanks to all who joined us on October 29th! Dr. Leena S. Guptha, Board Chair, and Donna Sarvello, VP of Educational Support, hosted Dawn Hogue, Chair, COMTA, for an interactive, one-hour webinar to discuss all things accreditation.
Together, Dr. Leena, Donna, and Dawn discussed education’s vital role in continuing to advance the massage therapy profession. Our experts shared insights regarding the importance of COMTA accreditation, as well as helpful tips for a smooth application process. The playback is an ideal opportunity to learn all the facts about accreditation—and what it means for you, your school, and your students!
Specific topics discussed:
- Brief overview of current NCBTMB programs
- Education’s role in advancing the massage profession
- Introduction to COMTA
- Defining COMTA Accreditation
- Importance of COMTA Accreditation
- Key details on the COMTA Accreditation process
- Benefits/Impact of Accreditation
- Next steps to becoming COMTA Accredited
- Live Q&A
We hope to see you at our next webinar!