College Spotlight: HACC
Thank you to all who joined us for our August 13th, 2015 webinar with Dr. Leena Guptha, Board Chair, and Nina Kottcamp, HACC Program Coordinator! The HACC team highlighted several key details on how to earn your Associate’s Degree in Health Science from HACC, awarding 30 college credits for your current Board Certification—half of the 61 total degree credits required!
Together, Dr. Leena and Nina’s team touched on key program requirements and features, how to apply online, and next steps to earning your Associate’s in Health Science. Most importantly, both Dr. Leena and HACC answered YOUR live questions!
Specific topics discussed included:
- Value of Board Certification in today’s advancing profession,
- HACC’s Massage Therapy Program,
- Key highlights of HACC’s AS Health Science Degree,
- How college credits are determined for Board Certificants,
- Tips for a smooth, online application process,
- Next steps to achieving your Associate’s Degree, and
- Live Q&A!
Looking for more information on HACC's AS Degree? Check out HACC’s website at http://www.hacc.edu/ProgramsandCourses/Programs/HealthCareers/Massage-Therapist.cfm.
We hope to see you at our next webinar!