Career Management System:
Need help logging in?
You are here
New Applicant for Board Certification Exam
The Board Certification Exam will be offered beginning January 1, 2013.
Create an account on our Career Management System
- You will need to submit the following information prior to being given authorization to take the exam:
- The completed online application
- A valid form of identification
- You will need to have successfully passed the national background check prior to taking the exam.
You will need to submit the following information prior to being granted the Board Certification:
- Proof of passing the exam
- A copy of your school transcript showing graduation from a school with an NCBTMB Assigned School Code
- Your current CPR certificate (submitted through the Career Management System)
- Documentation of the required work experience (submitted through the Career Management System)
- Payment may only be made with a valid American Express, MasterCard or Visa credit card