Become an Approved CE Provider
Education matters! Congratulations on recognizing the value of your instruction, and taking the next step to ensuring massage therapy practitioners nationwide receive quality education of the highest standards.
Continuing education plays a critical role in NCBTMB’s recertification program. In fact, Board Certified practitioners recertify every two years—and are required to earn credits from an NCBTMB Approved Provider.
Requirements to become an Approved CE Provider:
- Submit a course description,
- Submit a brief description of your learning outcomes,
- Submit a syllabi/outline of course,
- Demonstrate you have taught the course at least one time within the last year to a group of five or more participants, and
- Submit completed feedback forms from five or more participants.
Costs to become an Approved CE Provider:
- $225 for individuals for a three-year period,
- $450 for organizations or conference/tradeshow providers for a three-year period, and
- $25 per new class submitted.
How to apply online:
- Login to your NCBTMB account on the NCBTMB website.
- If this is your first time creating an account, click “Register” on the top left of the homepage.
- Click “Complete a Form” under the “Forms & Applications” section.
- Click “Approved Provider Initial Application” form.
- Complete all necessary information and submit.